*REGISTRATION WILL CAP AT 250 ATHLETES
- Jordan Burroughs - 5x World/Olympic Champion, 8x World/Olympic Medalist, 2x NCAA Champion (University of Nebraska)
- J'Den Cox- 2x World Champion, 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist, 4x World/Olympic Medalist, 3x NCAA Champion (University of Missouri)
- Bo Nickal - U23 World Champion, 3x NCAA Champion (Penn State University), 3x Texas State Champion
Camp will be August 4-7, 2021.
Camp will be held in the Miami area. The venue will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Lodging and Transportation:
Lodging and transportation are not provided by camp. However, a host hotel will be provided as camp approaches for self-booking at a discounted rate.
Lunch is not provided by camp. Please pack one with you.
- 8:00 – 8:30 Counselor breakout, warm up, group photo
- 8:30 – 10:30 Session 1 (technique)
- 10:30 – 10:45 Break
- 10:45 – 11:45 Session 2 (live wrestling)
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 – 2:45 Session 3 (technique)
- 2:45 – 3:00 Q/A period
- 3:00 – 4:00 Counselor breakout, photos, and autographs.
*Camp check-in will begin at 6:30am on the first day of camp.
*When registering multiple athletes, please do so in separate orders to ensures that we obtain the necessary information for each individual wrestler.