*REGISTRATION WILL CAP AT 200 ATHLETES
- Jordan Burroughs - 5x World/Olympic Champion, 8x World/Olympic Medalist, 2x NCAA Champion (University of Nebraska)
- J'Den Cox- 2x World Champion, 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist, 4x World/Olympic Medalist, 3x NCAA Champion (University of Missouri)
- Bo Nickal - U23 World Champion, 3x NCAA Champion (Penn State University), 3x Texas State Champion
Camp will be August 4-7, 2021.
Camp will be held at Somerset Academy in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
Somerset Academy: 20805 Johnson St., Pembroke Pines, Florida 33029
Lodging and Transportation:
Lodging and transportation are not provided by camp. However, a discounted hotel rate has been arranged at the Hampton Inn in Pembroke Pines. Call (954) 441-4242 to book, making mention of the "Miami Champ Camp," or book at the below link. Must book by July 28th to guarantee the rate, subject to hotel availability after that date.
Lunch is not provided by camp. Please pack one with you or plan to buy on site from the local club's booster/concession group.
- 8:00 – 8:30 Counselor breakout, warm up, group photo
- 8:30 – 10:30 Session 1 (technique)
- 10:30 – 10:45 Break
- 10:45 – 11:45 Session 2 (live wrestling)
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 – 2:45 Session 3 (technique)
- 2:45 – 3:00 Q/A period
- 3:00 – 4:00 Counselor breakout, photos, and autographs
*Camp check-in will begin at 6:30am on the first day of camp.
*When registering multiple athletes, please do so in separate orders to ensures that we obtain the necessary information for each individual wrestler.